- November 13, Toronto: Breakfast Speaker Series. Guest speaker Courtney Pratt, BA'68, President of Noranda Inc. Topic: Corporate Social Responsibility. Contact Lou Ampas (416) 593-6796
- November 14, Ottawa: Canada's Contribution to Space Research Today. Reception with guest speaker, Dr. Douglas Watt, BSc'65, MSc'69, PhD'74, Director, McGill's Aerospace Medical Research Institute. Contact Doris Bradbury (613) 563-3961 Ext. 307.
- November 14, Philadelphia: Reception. Guest speaker Dean Abraham Fuks, MD'70, Faculty of Medicine. Contact Samuel Tirer (215) 662-8244.
- November 19, Boston: Gourmet Cooking Demonstration Contact Seth Katz (617) 864-6578.
- November 21, Boston: Bruins vs Canadians Contact Seth Katz (617) 864-6578.
- November 30, Toronto: Vanier Cup. Reception at the ACME Bar & Grill. Contact Mary Usher-Jones (416) 485-9421.
- December 6, Ottawa: Will the Real Jane Austen Please Stand Up? Reception with guest speaker Dr. Jacqueline Reid Walsh, PhD'89, from McGill's Department of Culture and Values. Contact Doris Bradbury (613) 563-3961 Ext. 307.
- December 7, Oakville/Halton/Wentworth: Nutcracker Ballet followed by McGill reception. Contact Paul Marchand (416) 867-6338.
- December 11, Toronto: Holiday Party. Guest speaker Professor Desmond Morton and special guests Jim Robb, BA'51, BCL'54, President of the Alumni Association, and Honora Shaughnessy, MLS'73, CertProf(French)'94, Executive Director, McGill Alumni Association. Contact Mary Usher-Jones (416) 485-9421.
- December 12, New York: Holiday Party. Contact Tom Baldwin (212) 397-3330.
- January 27, Trinidad and Tobago: McGill in the 21st Century. Brunch reception with guest speaker Vice Principal (Research) Pierre Belanger, BEng'59, and guest Deborah Buszard, Dean, Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. Contact George Waldron (809) 622-4496.
- February 21, Atlanta: Reception with McGill Principal Bernard Shapiro. Contact Heidi Broun-Allardyce (770) 552-8631.